Please refer to social media profile pictures for details.
To format your Twitter page to appear as ANU, set the following:
Select the cog at the top » Settings
- Username= should be all lowercase and start with anu followed by an acronym, abbreviation or course code. Try to use no more than 12 characters.
Select the cog at the top » Settings » Profile
- Picture = upload the PNG profile picture we supply.
- Name = the full name of your feed/account, area, unit, school, etc. or the course name.
- Location = City and Country eg
- Website = Your specific ANU website or
- Bio = Avoid such statements as The twitter feed of..., rather use a brief, descriptive sentence to explain the content/purpose of your tweets and include your division/college name and
The Australian National University.
Select the cog at the top » Settings » Design
- Background image =
- Background =
- Links =