Web Publishers Group (WPG)
Membership in the WPG is open to any ANU staff member involved in an ANU website.
The primary purpose of the Web Publishers Group (WPG) is to share information in order to improve professional development and facilitate networking of web publishers. This will enable web publishers to share resources and research and to champion the use and development of web standards and guidelines.
As a member, you will:
- be able to keep up-to-date with ANU web design and initiatives
- learn and share knowledge about best practice in web design and development
- receive and provide help and advice with web problems
- share information about web technologies used at ANU
- receive and provide community assistance for people implementing ANU web templates and developing pages on the ANU website
- stimulate networking amongst web professionals in disparate areas of the University
- meet regularly for networking, information sharing and special presentations
- receive notifications by email of any updates to ANU web templates or other ANU-wide web requirements
- have input into cross-University web projects
- have access to knowledge and resources within the WPG network
Staying up-to-date & getting support
In the fast-paced world of web, how do you keep up-to-date on what's happening in the ANU webspace and beyond, and how can you get help?
If you're a WPG member, Webstyle will email you from time to time to let you know about upcoming style releases and other important news. You can also contact us with web style enquiries.